Sunday, November 13, 2011

Weight Loss Contest - Final Week

Okay, I'm on the final week of this thing and I'm feeling pretty good at 266.8 lbs.   We have the final weigh-in on Thursday at 9 AM.  Between now and then, fat loss isn't the objective.  For the next 5 days, the name of the game is gastric emptying and water loss.  Sunday and Monday, it's business as usual for the most part, with the exception of a laxative tea that I'm be drinking twice a day to keep things moving along.  Don't be grossed out, it's biology for cryin' out loud.

Starting on Tuesday at Dinner, I'll consume no red meat or starchy carbohydrates until Thursday after the weigh in.  The second modification happens on Wednesday morning, when I'll be cutting my normal liquid intake to 1/3.  I log my water intake, so this should be fairly easy. 

The final modification begins on Wednesday night after an early dinner consisting only of vegetables.  At that time, I'll stop fluid intake and  begin thermoregulatory work.

No comments: